Florida Energy Water & Air is an Authorized Distributor of:
- RHEEM, Goodman, RainSoft, SunMizer, Erie, Lennox, Solene
- 6 Professionally-Staffed Florida Offices
- More Than 250 Employees Company-Wide to SERVE YOU!
- More Than 400 New Customers Every Month
- More Than 5,000 Customer Service Visits Each Month
- 60 Customer Service Vehicles on the Road Everyday
- 24 hour Emergency Service in All Areas
- More Than 100,000 Satisfied Customers in 4 Southeastern States: Florida, Georgia, Louisiana & Alabama
Expert Recommendations for Selecting a Contractor in Florida
- Experts say, “Make sure contractor has been in business for at least 5 years.”
- FEWA has been family owned and operated since 1990 (28 years)
- Experts say, “Make sure they have insurance.”
- MAPFRE FLORIDAMAPFRE INSURACE COMPANY OF FLORIDA
5959 Blue Lagoon Drive Suite 400, Miami, FL 33126-2052
- COMMERCIAL GENERAL LIABILITY
- RENEWAL DECLARATION POLICY NO. CP-000402366-0/000
- RENEWAL OF CF-00402366-9
Limits of Insurance
- General Aggregate $2,000,000
- Products – Completed Operations Aggregate $1,000,000
- Personal Injury & Advertising Injury $1,000,000
- Each Occurrence $1,000,000
- Fire Damage $100,000 Any One Fire
- Medical Expense $5,000 Any One Person
- FEWA is a FL Certified Contractor in Plumbing & Air Conditioning:
- Plumbing #CFC1426488
- Air Conditioning #CAC1814297
- We are proud to have no complaints. Check us out at myfloridalicense.com/dbpr
- Verify our A+ rating at bbb.org
As Owners, Partners, Employees and Agents of Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc., we are committed to understand and follow the foundation from which we came. Through the formula of recruiting, training and motivating, success and growth will endure.
The leaders of our company have been commissioned to provide and promote a positive, progressive atmosphere that stimulates confidence, pride, value and service to both our associates and customers. Duplication of our efforts in others will maximize the potential of our organization.
Through excellence in Sales and Service, Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc. will maintain an efficient and profitable existence, protecting the resources of the company for current and future generations to enjoy. Trained, motivated, dedicated individuals will carry the burden of satisfying every customer, every time, to fulfill the vision of a direct sales and service company that cares.
At Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc., our foundation will remain the same today and tomorrow as it was yesterday. This foundation will be strengthened by unwavering courage, self-control, definiteness of decisions and doing more than what we are paid for. This will ensure a prosperous future for all the lives that Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc. touches.
The Management Team
April 25, 2000